Manor House is a boutique hotel located in the heart of Lindley, Huddersfield. The Grade II listed Georgian Manor House was built in 1820 as, a home to be enjoyed, for James Nield Sykes who owned Acre Mills.
The mill owner was also responsible for the Clock Tower in Lindley. He commissioned his nephew to design the landmark as an alarm for his mill workers. After restoration Manor House now has its own Clock Tower Lounge and Bar.
The sensitive site, with St Stephens adjacent and mixed residential on the other side, required odour control on the cooking suite. Using UV-Turbo filtration on the island form we were able to satisfy the requirements in what proved to be a tight space. The canopy further was complimented with an integrated service distribution unit, numerous insulated side screens and central pot rack rack.